Delosperma congestum – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Delosperma congestum – Succulent Plant|
|2||Terracotta Pot with a Base Plate|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Gold Nugget is a true alpine succulent, coming from the highest peaks of distant South Africa. In bloom, Delosperma congestum is irresistible; the large, shiny yellow flowers sit right on top of the succulent foliage.
The hardy Ice Plants are native to dry areas in South Africa but are amazingly hardy in North America, provided they are grown in very well-drained soil. This species forms a spreading carpet of succulent evergreen leaves, bearing starry yellow flowers for months on end. Leaves turn maroon during winter.
Being an alpine species, it appreciates more regular moisture than other South African succulents. Plant Gold Nugget where it receives some afternoon shade, particularly where summer temperatures are hot. A gem for mountain rock gardens.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with morning and evening bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for table tops.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Plant-26%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Variegated Elephant Bush (Plant ht. is around 10cm) 2 Terracotta PotSKU: n/a