Sedum tetractinum, Coral Reef- Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Sedum tetractinum plant|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Sedum tetractinum, also known as ‘Chinese stonecrop’ or ‘Fish-scale sedum’, is a low growing herbaceous perennial succulent ground hugger. It spreads by runners forming a mat of overlapping, rounded foliage which resembles fish scales. The green to bronze foliage sports fabulous burgundy autumnal colour. Flower spikes of tiny star-shaped yellow flowers appear over the shiny foliage during summer. Plants root at their tips to eventually form large carpets.
|Common Name||Chinese sedum|
|Maximum Reachable Height||5-8 cm|
|Flower Colour||White to pale pink|
|Bloom Time||July to August|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Sedum Special Feature
Beautiful green foliage.
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Cuphea Hyssopifolia – Plant-31%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia obtusifolia – Plant-17%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Coleus – Plant-23%