Ranunculus, Persian buttercups (Any Color)- Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Ranunculus, Persian buttercups – Plant (20-30 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
₹260.00 – ₹330.00
Persian buttercups (Ranunculus asiaticus) are beloved for their brilliantly colored and ruffled petals, tall stems, and long vase life. Their color range—from bright pink, red, and purple to cream, pale yellow, and orange makes them a favorite at florist shops. The plants grow fairly quickly and provide blooms in the late spring to early summer.
|Common Name||Persian buttercups|
|Maximum Reachable Height||1-2 feet|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Feb- June|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least 4-5 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Ranunculus Special Feature
Beautiful and showy flowers.
- They are commonly successfully used as pot plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.