Variegated Fairy Castle (Acanthocereus Tetragonus Variegata) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Variegated Fairy Castle (8-12 cm)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹525.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Variegated Fairy Castle (Acanthocereus Tetragonus Variegata) – Plant-19%
Acanthocereus Tetragonus Variegata also known as Variegated Fairy Castle is a dwarf, columnar, branching, slow-growing cactus. The stems are spiny, 5-sided, mid-green with creamy yellow variegation which gives the plant that exotic look, perfect for cactus collectors.
The fairy castle cactus rarely blooms. Cacti need perfect growing conditions to produce flowers and the plants in the Cereus family bloom at night. Fairy castle cactus flowers are large and white, and usually will not occur until the plant is ten years old or more.
|Common Name||Fairy castle|
|Maximum Reachable Height||3-5 inch|
|Flower Colour||Rarely bloom|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Yellow green foliage.
It is drought tolerant plant.
Suitable for Container, Rock Garden & Xeriscaping
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.