|Common Name||Aloe ‘Quicksilver’|
|Maximum Reachable Height||25 inches|
|Flower Colour||red cream colour|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- It grows well in full sun to bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloe vera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- It is an air purifier indoor/outdoor plant.
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Hoya kerrii, Heart Leaf, Sweetheart Hoya (Variegated) – Succulent Plant-33%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Hoya kerrii, Heart Leaf, Sweetheart Hoya (Variegated) – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/09
Sr No. Item name 1 Hoya kerrii, Heart Leaf, Sweetheart Hoya (Variegated) – Succulent Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a