Begonia (Any Color) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Begonia (Any Color) – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
₹259.00 – ₹345.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Begonia (Any Color) – Plant-14%
Begonia is a genus of perennial flowering plants in the family Begoniaceae. The Begonias are native to moist subtropical and tropical climates.
|Maximum Reachable Height||6-8 feet|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Begonia Planting And Care
- Begonia grows well in bright direct sunlight. Provide shade during afternoon.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Begonia
Beautiful flowers and foliage.
Ornamental uses of Begonia
- It is an excellent plant grown indoors as a pot plant as well as outdoors in beds and borders.
Check out pots for your plant and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Terrariums
Tilted Cube Glass TerrariumEstimated delivery date 2022/06/01
It Contains :
- Tilted Cube Glass Vase
- 3 Succulents (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
Note : DO-IT-YOURSELF TERRARIUM will be sent with planting manual. A PLANTED TERRARIUM will be Delivered ONLY in Delhi NCR, Gurugram, Noida, Meerut, Faridabad & DehradunSKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants
Table Kamini (Murraya Paniculata)- Plant-25%
All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew with Hanging Basket-15%All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew with Hanging BasketEstimated delivery date 2022/06/01
Sr Item name 1 Bolivian Wandering Jew Plant 2 6 inches Hanging basket pot (Any color)SKU: n/a