Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Bonsai, Flowering Creepers, Flowering Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
All Plants, Flowering Creepers, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant-23%
₹2,119.00 for 3 item(s)
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
This Product Contains
|1||Bougainvillea (Any Color) – Plant|
|2||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Bougainvillea plants need support to cover a wall, fence, or another area. Create rows of wire or string against the surface that you want to be covered. Tuck the bougainvillea branches behind this guidance support at regular intervals.
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
|Common Name||buganvilla, Bugambilia, Veranera, Nicaragua.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 5 ft|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Winter to Summer.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Irrigate only when the plants start to wilt and the soil is dry.
- The vines do need food. Fertilize your bougainvillea every month in spring and early summer.
- You will want to use a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer at half the normal dosage.
- Pruning is part of the work if you are caring for bougainvillea in the garden.
- Keep your eye out for dead wood and remove it as it appears.
- Save severe cutbacks for a time after the bougainvillea has flowered.
- You can prune late in fall or very early in spring.
These tropical climbers are suitable for large containers placed in the garden during summer but must be kept frost-free in winter.
Sunlight Full sun Watering Moderately Soil Sandy soil Temperature 25 to 40 degrees C Fertilizer Use any organic fertilizer
- The plant is used for the ornamental purpose