Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Flowering Creepers, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant-17%
₹2,004.00 for 3 item(s)
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
This Product Contains
|1||Bougainvillea (Any Color) – Plant|
|2||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Bougainvillea plants need support to cover a wall, fence, or another area. Create rows of wire or string against the surface that you want to be covered. Tuck the bougainvillea branches behind this guidance support at regular intervals.
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
|Common Name||buganvilla, Bugambilia, Veranera, Nicaragua.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 5 ft|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Winter to Summer.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Irrigate only when the plants start to wilt and the soil is dry.
- The vines do need food. Fertilize your bougainvillea every month in spring and early summer.
- You will want to use a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer at half the normal dosage.
- Pruning is part of the work if you are caring for bougainvillea in the garden.
- Keep your eye out for dead wood and remove it as it appears.
- Save severe cutbacks for a time after the bougainvillea has flowered.
- You can prune late in fall or very early in spring.
These tropical climbers are suitable for large containers placed in the garden during summer but must be kept frost-free in winter.
Sunlight Full sun Watering Moderately Soil Sandy soil Temperature 25 to 40 degrees C Fertilizer Use any organic fertilizer
- The plant is used for the ornamental purpose