Calceolaria, Lady’s Purse – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia Rosso – Plant-13%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia Frost – Plant-14%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia Frost – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Peperomia Frost – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
Calceolaria showy, unique and brightly colored house plant. Often also referred to as pocketbook plants, slipper flowers or lady’s purse, these stunning, decorative species usually have pouches at the bottom of the flower that look a bit like purses or slippers. It is an summer annual plant: Lady’s Purse Plant
They generally have show stopping bright yellow and orange blooms, sometimes with red spots. Calceolaria usually last for just the one season before they’ll have to be replaced as they rarely rebloom.
|Common Name||Calceolaria, pocket book plants, slipper flowers|
|Maximum Reachable Height||10 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Calceolaria Plant Planting And Care
- Calceolaria grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porous.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Calceolaria
- Beautiful bright yellow and orange blooms, sometimes with red spots.
Ornamental uses of Calceolaria
- Used as a potted house plant and sometimes also planted outdoors as seasonal bedding plants.
Check out other seasonal plants. Click Here!!