Table Kamini With Buddha Ceramic Pot
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Table Kamini Plant|
|2||Buddha Ceramic Pot|₹710.00
Hd Image Link: https://bit.ly/3KKvkyM
About Table Kamini
Table Kamini as popularly known, is a decorative natural dwarf variety of Kamini. Tiny leaves and random ramifications are noticeable on this plant.
Table Kamini is an evergreen plant that has oval, shiny, deep green coloured leaves. This plant is the best to start with if you are a beginner. It has a height of upto 6-10 inches. It grows beautifully in fertile and well-draining soil.
|Common Name||Vengarai, Kaadu karibevu, Kunti, and Maramulla.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||15-20 cm|
|Bloom Time||Throughout the year.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it
Special Feature of Table Kamini
Beautiful flower and foliage.
Ornamental Use of Table Kamini
- This plant is best used as a table top plant.
Check out other foliage plants here. Click Here!!