Peperomia Rosso – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Peperomia Rosso – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia Frost – Plant-14%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia Frost – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/10
Sr No. Product Name 1 Peperomia Frost – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
About Peperomia Rosso
The Peperomia Rosso is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your house plant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever you choose to place them.
Peperomia Rosso is also known as Emerald Ripple Radiator Plant. The Rosso is an attractive flowering variety with striking red undersides and deeply grooved glossy green leaves. As with all radiator plants they are ideal for growing in low or fluorescent light, making it perfect for offices and shady spots. The Peperomia rosso is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever you choose to place them.
Peperomia Rosso is native to America. The centre of attraction and admiration is its attractive foliage. The dark or emerald green, corrugated and heart-shaped leaves have reddish undersides. They are rubbery and wrinkled in texture and grow on stems with a reddish shade. These leaves are so deeply green that you can easily confuse them with being black in color.
|Common Name||Emerald Ripple Pepper, Radiator Plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||4-5 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Peperomia Rosso Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Peperomia Rosso
- Beautiful foliage with decorative and scarlet red leaf undersides.
Ornamental uses of Peperomia Rosso
- The Peperomia is an attractive pot plant for a desk, a table or as a member houseplant collection.
Check out other peperomia plants. Click Here!!