Ceramic Cup Miniature Garden
It Contains :
- Cup Ceramic pot
- Echeveria Curly Locks Plant
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Ceramic Cup Succulents Arrangement-14%
With miniature gardens, you can have a beautiful garden that fits in a corner of the smallest room or home. Table-top gardens, as they are also called, are a wonderful way to incorporate an entire palette of flora in a single container, also adding a new dimension to any space in which they are kept.
These gardens are real live ones, just on a very small scale real-life garden scenes shrunk in size to fit a container. They are portable, which is a bonus. There are a number of plants, cactus, and succulents that can thrive in such an arrangement.
Miniature Garden also makes a perfect green gift to give anyone.
Caring of Miniature Garden
- These plants require direct sunlight for healthy growth.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing healthy plants.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Apply water at plant base with spoon or syringe.
- Avoid watering on the plant foliage or in other decorative material.
Application of Fertilizer
- Fertilize the plants with a little amount of organic manure during spring and summer.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Prune the diseased and damaged plant part.
- Remove fallen leaves and flowers from the miniature garden.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant with a damp cloth to remove dust.
- For any insect attack or disease use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.