Coffea arabica, Coffee- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|2||Plastic Pot/ Grow Bag|₹280.00
Coffee plants are small evergreen trees or shrubs often with multiple stems and smooth leaves. The leaves are oval in shape and dark, glossy green. Coffee plants produce clusters of cream-white flowers and a fruit, commonly referred to as a berry, which normally possesses two seeds. The fruits, like the seeds, contain a large amount of caffeine, and have a distinct sweet taste and are often juiced.
It is a small tree that is between 2m and 8m tall and has evergreen, usually shiny leaves. The flowers are white and sweetly scented, and the fruits are red, but sometimes yellow or purple. Each fruit produces two green seeds, which are commonly known as coffee beans.
- Plant the coffee plant in a area which receives dappled or filtered light.
- Direct harsh sunlight all throughout the day will cause leaf yellowing and burning.
- Water the plant daily provided with good drainage.
- Maintain humidity around the plant.
- Fertilize your Coffee Plant once a month during spring and summer with a liquid fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Elephant bush, Jade plant – Succulent Plant-36%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Adenium Plant, Desert Rose (Any Color ) – Plant-24%