Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’ – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’|
|2||Round Terracotta Pot|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
About Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’
|Common Name||Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’|
|Maximum Reachable Height||50-80 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’ Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Special Feature of Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’
Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping
Ornamental Use of Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.