Echeveria Prolifica-Succulent Plant
|Echeveria prolifica – Plant
Out of stock
Out of stock
About Echeveria prolifica
It is an evergreen spreading succulent. The leaves are adorned with pink overtones. It is actually one of the fastest offsetting Echeveria species. The Echeveria offsets readily and will quickly fill out the spaces. These inflorescence gave thick leafy bracts that falls off and roots easily.
Contains small rosettes of fleshy, plump and pale silvery-green leaves. Offsets abundantly with stolons to make new heads that form a dense mat. Easily spreads in small scale ground cover or fill out containers due to its prolific growing nature.
|Maximum Reachable Height
|Late spring and early summer
|Easy to grow
- Part Shade, Full Sun, Full Sun Windowsill
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloevera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- Evergreen succulent with beautiful green succulent leaves.
Ornamental uses of Echeveria prolifica
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out other succulent and cactus here. Click Here!!