|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Fuchsia- Plant (any colour)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Fuchsias are versatile, hardworking shrubs that will flower virtually all summer long. For a reasonably small amount of effort, you’ll be rewarded with a glorious show of pretty pendant flowers.
This plant grows happily in sun or partial shade, whether planted in borders, beds, window boxes, hanging baskets and containers. In fact, they bring color to almost any position that you can shake a trowel at. You can choose between evergreen or deciduous varieties.
Fuchsias like to be watered regularly; you want to maintain moist but not waterlogged conditions.
Those that are grown in containers will need frequent watering, depending on the weather conditions, and those in hanging baskets should be watered at least once a day during hot summer weather.
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 1.5 meters.|
|Flower Colour||White, Purple|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Fuchsia
- Keep the plant in indoor indirect bright light or artificial bright light.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Fuchsia Special Feature
Attractive foliage and flowers.
- Fuchsia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 6 reviews
- Store Name: WILDROOTS
- Vendor: WILDROOTS
- 5.00 rating from 59 reviews
Plant is healthy when delivered, happy with my purchase, no complaints.
Beautiful plant with flowers.. very happy to receive.. safe delivery system
sanjaysaxena.mail (verified owner) –
Rec’d. 3 plants, in very good condition. This is the second transaction. Both were wonderfully smooth. Good to deal with. Looking forward to the Fuchsia blooming
nandhini.pai (verified owner) –
Happy to receive a healthy and neatly packed plant within 4-5 days. Thank you Wild Roots !
tathagata (verified owner) –
Plant in perfect condition……..safely packed and delivered…… extremely happy with the purchase……the best is they put wet newspaper around the stem, on the soil so that the plant doesn’t dry up. BEST ONLINE PLANT BUYING SITE!
pritammulik (verified owner) –
Beautiful plant with buds. Nice packing. Waiting for bloom. Thank u wildroots.