Turtle Vine – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Turtle vine – Plant (10-15 cm)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹350.00
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Turtle Vine – Plant-15%
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – Plant-14%All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/05/25
Sr No. Product Name 1 Bolivian Wandering Jew – Plant (8-10 cm) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
Turtle Vine Plant, is a hanging plant from the family Commelinaceae. This species comes from Central and South America. It enhances the elegance of the balcony, terrace or any place it is kept.
Turtle vine is a fast-growing perennial that grows to a whooping length of 20 inches per year in ideal conditions. It has a spread of 3 m both horizontally and vertically that looks attractive in both containers and hanging baskets when mature. It’s a Tradescantia genus member and succulent with thick and small-sized foliage.
Growing turtle vine is easy in both indoor and outdoor, and that’s what makes turtle vine a valued ornamental houseplant.
|Common Name||Turtle Vine, Chain Plant, Inch Plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||6-12 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with morning and evening bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for hanging baskets.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Haworthia cooperi var.obtusa – Succulent Plant-11%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Haworthia cooperi var.obtusa – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/05/25
Sr No. Product Name 1 Haworthia cooperi var.obtusa 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Terrariums
Prism Glass TerrariumEstimated delivery date 2022/05/25
It Contains :
- Prism Glass Vase
- 3 Succulents (as per availability)
- Foliage plants (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
Note : DO-IT-YOURSELF TERRARIUM will be sent with planting manual. A PLANTED TERRARIUM will be Delivered ONLY in Delhi NCR, Gurugram, Noida, Meerut, Faridabad & DehradunSKU: n/a