Gasteria Minima Variegated – Succulent
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Gasteria minima variegated-Succulent|
|2||Terracotta Pot/ Plastic Pot|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Study table plants, Table top plants
Silver Squill, Ledebouria socialis – Plant-20%
Gasteria pillansii is succulent plant native to the arid winter-rainfall regions in the far west of South Africa and Namibia.
It is a nice succulent plant with thick, heavily spotted tongue-like leaves.
It proliferate from subterranean stolons and forms clumps, with up to 150 plants per group and up to 1 m wide.
Variegated Gasteria looks very colourful for succulent collection with its yellow and green foliages. I
t is a easy growing succulent which does not require much care.
A happy gasteria will grow various pups which can be planted individually for propagation.
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
- This plant can be used as contrasting foliage in succulent plantings, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings
- It is also pretty used as edging for dry borders and in rock gardens
- It can be kept in pots too, provided the soil drains well.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Freddie’, Calathea Concinna Freddie – Plant-13%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Freddie’, Calathea Concinna Freddie – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/02
Sr No. Product Name 1 Calathea Concinna Freddie, Calathea ‘Freddie’ – Plant (15-20 cm height) 2 Comes in a Grow Bag (5 inches)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants for Balcony
Sprengeri Asparagus Fern- Plant-24%