**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Mango Tree
|Common Name||Mango, Aamb|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 10 to 80 ft|
|Flower Colour||Whitish green|
|Bloom Time||Spring, Summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Choose the sunniest spot in your garden and dig a 12-inch deep hole.
- If the plant is slightly bigger, then dig a slightly deeper hole.
- Also, prepare the soil with fertilizers and plant feed before planting the tree.
- Plant the tree deep and then pack the soil.
- However, make sure that the soil is loosely packed to enhance water absorption.
- Control the weed.
Mango Tree Care
Planting is usually done in the month of July-August in rainfed areas and during February-March in irrigated areas. Planting spacing should be 10 X 10 m. Dig pits of 1 m x 1 m x 1 m. Fill in with topsoil mixed with 10 kg of FYM.
Sunlight Full sunlight Watering Medium Soil Loamy, alluvial, well-drained, aerated and deep soils rich in organic matter with a pH range of 5.5 to 7.5 Temperature 20 to 35 degree C Fertilizer Applied any organic fertilizer or manure. Harvest Season Spring, Summer
Mango Tree Special Feature
Mango delicious taste, excellent flavour and attractive fragrance, it is rich in vitamin A and C.The tree is hardy in nature and requires comparatively low maintenance costs.
Mango Tree Uses
- Mango plant can be used in the garden
- Mango fruit rich the vitamin A
- Mango fruit is utilised at all stages of its development both in its immature and mature state.
- Raw fruits are used for making chutney, pickles and juices.
- The ripe fruits besides being used for dessert are also utilised for preparing several products like squashes, syrups, nectars, jams and jellies.
- The mango kernel also contains 8-10 percent good quality fat which can be used for soap and also as a substitute for cola in confectionery.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.