Sedum Angelina (Golden) – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Sedum Angelina – Plant|
|2||Terracotta Pot and Saucer|₹350.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sedum tetractinum, Coral Reef- Succulent Plant-11%
About Sedum Angelina
Sedum Angelina is a succulent plant also known as Carpet Sedum or Stonecrop is a low growing, mat forming, perennial plant with brilliant foliage. They are native to the rocky mountain slopes of Europe and Asia. These succulents grow quite vigorously and can be an excellent choice as ground covers. They are also used in ornamental purposed as over rock spills and can be used to grow in hanging baskets in terrace and balcony gardens. The plant bears yellow flowers during summer or springs.
|Common Name||Stonecrop, Crooked Yellow Stonecrop|
|Maximum Reachable Height||0.25 to 0.50 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Sedum Angelina Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloe vera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature Sedum Angelina
- Sedum Angelina is an excellent drought tolerant plant.
Ornamental uses of Sedum Angelina
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
- Can be used in hanging baskets in terrace and balcony gardens.
Check out other cactus and succulents here. Click Here!!
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants
Dieffenbachia Amoena – Plant-35%
Desktop Planters, Gift Section, Pots, Wooden Pots
Handcrafted Wooden Hydro Pendulum Vase (One pot)-19%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia obtusifolia – Plant-17%
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Excoecaria bicolor variegata, Chinese Croton – Plant-17%