Chinese Juniper, Juniperus chinensis – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|2||Grow Bag/ Plastic Pot|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Morpankhi, Thuja Compacta – Plant-17%
Chinese juniper (Juniperus chinensis) is an adaptable evergreen plant that’s native to countries in East Asia. In the wild, it’s often seen as a cone-shaped tree that can exceed 40 feet tall and 20 feet wide. Its prickly, dark green needles remain attractive year-round. Many varieties have berry-like fruit in the late summer and fall, which tends to attract birds. Chinese juniper has become a popular ornamental landscape shrub or tree and has more than 100 cultivars. Some shrubs are even pruned into pompoms to add visual interest to a garden. It is generally best planted in the fall, but in regions that experience harsh winters, consider planting in early spring.
|Common Name||Chinese juniper|
|Maximum Reachable Height||40 feet|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Chinese juniper
- Keep the plant in direct bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Chinese juniper Special Feature
Chinese juniper Uses
- Chinese juniper can be the perfect for landscape use.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass Vase-15%All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass VaseEstimated delivery date 2023/10/03
Sr No. Product Name 1 2 Layer Lucky Bamboo 2 Round Glass BowlSKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants
Elephant bush, Jade Plant Bundle – Set of 2 Succulent Plants-1%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants
Dieffenbachia Amoena – Plant-35%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria ‘Painted Pink Frills’- Succulent Plant-15%