Variegated Crassula ovata – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Variegated Jade Plant, Crassula ovata – Succulent Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Elephant bush, Jade plant – Succulent Plant-36%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Plant-26%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/10
Sr No. Item name 1 Variegated Elephant Bush (Plant ht. is around 10cm) 2 Terracotta Pot/ Plastic PotSKU: n/a
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Elephant Bush
What makes it special:
- Symbol of good luck and fortune.
- Best for sunny windows.
- easy to care and low maintenance plant.
- Its leaves resembles like coin.
- Popular house plant with attractive leaves.
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 25.4 centimeters.|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for jade plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (january-march) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Good luck plant.
- It makes an excellent container or house plant
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.