Portulacaria afra medio-picta, Midstripe Rainbow Bush- Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Midstripe Rainbow Bush- Succulent Plant|
|2||Plastic/ Terracotta Pot|₹499.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Study table plants, Table top plants
Portulacaria afra medio-picta, Midstripe Rainbow Bush- Succulent Plant-38%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Elephant bush, Jade plant – Succulent Plant-36%
These plants are believed to bring good luck to their owners and are often given as housewarming gifts. The succulent is very popular for its petite size. Symbol of good luck and fortune. It is best for sunny windows and easy to care and low maintenance plant. The leaves resembles like coin.
Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloe vera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- It is a good luck plant.
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
- Perfect for small containers and indoor plants.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Alocasia Cucullata, Hooded Elephant Ear, Buddha’s Palm- Plant-40%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Alocasia Cucullata, Hooded Elephant Ear, Buddha’s Palm- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Alocasia Cucullata- Plant 2 Plastic PotSKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Adenium Plant, Desert Rose (Any Color ) – Plant-24%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Canna Lily (Any Color) – Plant-28%