Out of stock
Out of stock
Verbena plant is perennial, drought tolerant, semi-woody with dense patches of flowers blooms on top. The verbena plant produces fragrant, good looking flowers. Flowering annual with a long blooming time and an ability to attract butterflies.
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 2 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- When blooms slow, trim the entire plant back by one fourth for a new show of flowers in two to three weeks.
- Fertilize lightly following the trim and water well.
- Apply the organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
Plant the verbena seedlings in late spring or early summer. Make sure that you are well past your last frost and the days are long. Ensure they are planted in well-drained soil. After planting, fertilize the plant.
Sunlight Full sun Watering Moderately Soil Loamy Soil Temperature 25 to 35 degrees C Fertilizer Apply Any organic fertilizer.
Verbena Special Feature
- This plant is used as the ornamental plant
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Thunbergia Grandiflora, Bengal Clockvine, Bengal Trumpet- Plant-42%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Ixora Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ixora Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant-24%