Diamond Teardrops Glass Terrarium
It Contains :
- Diamond Teardrop Glass Vase
- 3 Succulents/Cactus (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
A fresh and refreshing terrarium for your home, office, business or any other interior decoration. In addition to being enjoyable and decorative, terrariums are also easy to care for and simply beautiful. It can also makes best green gift for anyone.
Terrariums allow easy, low-maintenance, indoor gardening. They bring nature inside which is a considerable benefit for apartment dwellers who might not have access to a yard or garden, and even business offices that lack windows. Known for their low maintenance requirements, terrariums work well for people with busy lives or those that struggle to keep plants alive due to lack of care.
Caring of Terrarium
- Keep terrarium in bright indirect light or in partial shade.
- Apply water at plant base with spray bottle or syringe.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Avoid watering on the foliage of plants or in other decorative material.
- Look the entire terrarium for any fungal growth time to time.
- Prune the dried and damaged leaves of plants.
- Remove fallen leaves and flowers from the terrarium.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant and decorative material with a damp cloth to remove dust.
NOTE : Succulents may vary depending on availability.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea Musaica, Calathea Bella- Plant-14%
Desktop Planters, Gift Section, Pots, Wooden Pots
Handcrafted Wooden Hydro Pendulum Vase (One pot)-24%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Mammillaria Prolifera ‘Silver Cluster’ – Cactus-47%
All Plants, Desktop Planters, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Wooden Pots
Test Tube Glass Planter-25%