Glass House Terrarium
It Contains :
- Glass House (Golden)
- Succulents (as per availability)
- Foliage Plants (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
A fresh and refreshing terrarium for your home, office, business or any other interior decoration. In addition to being enjoyable and decorative, terrariums are also easy to care for and simply beautiful. It can also makes best green gift for anyone.
Terrariums allow easy, low-maintenance, indoor gardening. They bring nature inside which is a considerable benefit for apartment dwellers who might not have access to a yard or garden, and even business offices that lack windows. Known for their low maintenance requirements, terrariums work well for people with busy lives or those that struggle to keep plants alive due to lack of care.
Specifications of Glass Vase
Caring of Terrarium
- Keep terrarium in bright indirect light or in partial shade.
- Apply water at plant base with spray bottle or syringe.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Avoid watering on the foliage of plants or in other decorative material.
- Look the entire terrarium for any fungal growth time to time.
- Prune the dried and damaged leaves of plants.
- Remove fallen leaves and flowers from the terrarium.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant and decorative material with a damp cloth to remove dust.
NOTE : Succulents may vary depending on availability.