Air Plant with Hanging Ceramic Pot
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Air plant (6-8 cm height)|
|2||Hanging ceramic pot|
Out of stock
Tillandsia is either epiphytic (tree-dwelling) or lithophytic (rock-dwelling). They are extremely hardy air plants. Silvery-green leaves that deepen in color as they grow and extend; and an adorable round shape.
|Common Name||Air plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 20 cm|
|Flower Colour||Not defined|
|Bloom Time||Not defined|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- They can survive with water misting.
- Provided the atmosphere should not too dry.
- Use mist twice to thrice a week in summer and once a fortnight in cooler weather.
- Run them under a bit of water if they appear to be particularly dry.
- Keep in bright indirect sunlight.
- Spray the fertilizer on the whole plant.
|Sunlight||Partial sunlight, Partial shade|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Spray organic fertilizer.|
Air Plant Special Feature
Air Plants get the majority of their nutrients from the air.
Air Plant Uses
- This plant is used for the decoration of your home, office, etc
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.