Begonia Popenoei – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Begonia Popenoei – Plant|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Star Begonia, Begonia heracleifolia – Plant-3%
Begonias are tender perennials, grown for their colorful flowers and foliage. Most begonias can be grown outdoors in pots, in the ground, or in hanging baskets in filtered light and moist, but well drained soil. Where not hardy, grow as annuals or indoors as houseplants. Most begonias can be propagated from leaf, stem or rhizome cuttings in addition to being sown from seed.
Anthuriums are not the only plants with huge leaves; Giant Leaf Begonias are also available for Begonia admirers. The showy Begonia Popenoei can be easily grown in a container, hanging basket, and even in the ground soil.
Begonia Popenoei grows from a creeping rhizome, and this tender perennial will develop beautiful foliage.
The extraordinary leaves are large and attractive with a smooth surface. This plant is also called White Begonia, mainly because of the white flowers.
|Common Name||White Begonia|
|Maximum Reachable Height||8-12 inches|
|Bloom Time||Spring and summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Attractive star shape foliage.
It is an excellent plant for table top and hanging baskets.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Portulaca grandiflora, Moss Rose (Any Colour)- Plant-40%All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Portulaca grandiflora, Moss Rose (Any Colour)- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/08
Sr Item name 1 Moss Rose Plant (Any Color) 2 Grow Bag (4 inches)SKU: n/a