Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹450.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent Plant-11%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/06/04
Sr No. Product Name 1 Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Black Prince – Succulent Plant-22%
Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ (aka ‘Peaches and Cream’) have Blue-green rosette with light pink leaf margins. There is a slight wave to leaves and the rosette produces a pink-orange flower on a tall, arching bloom stalk.
Echeveria need bright sunlight to maintain their colors and compact rosette form. They will not survive a hard frost, but if there is a risk of freezing temperatures they can be brought indoors to grow on a sunny window sill or under a grow light.
|Common Name||‘Peaches and Cream’|
|Maximum Reachable Height||4-5 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright indirect sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Yellow Peanut Cactus, Corn cactus – Plant-13%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Succulent Arrangement with Chocolates – Valentine’s Day Gift ComboAll Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Succulent Arrangement with Chocolates – Valentine’s Day Gift ComboEstimated delivery date 2022/06/04
Product Contains :
- 1 Spotted Small Round Ceramic Pot
- 3 Succulents (As per availability)
- 2 Dairy Milk Chocolate
- Greeting card
Note : THIS WILL BE A DIY SUCCULENT ARRANGMENT FOR PAN INDIA EXCEPT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD & DEHRADUN.SKU: n/a