Euonymus japonicus ‘Albomarginata’- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Euonymus japonicus ‘Albomarginata’- Plant-24%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Coleus – Plant-23%
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Captain Kidd – Plant-31%
Euonymus japonicus Albomarginata bears variegated foliage, dark green foliage with a subtle white margin. They are grown for their attractive colourful foliage and Autumn colours, leaves are simple and vary in both shape and colour between different species. This evergreen shurb can reach upto a height of 2.3 meters.
- Can be grown both in indirect sunlight as well as direct sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged parts of coleus and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Beautiful variegaed evergreen foliages.
- Great for adding colour in the garden (or home), especially in those dark, drab-looking corners.
Check out the pots to enhance the beauty of your home and garden . Click Here!!