Tradescantia Nanouk, Pink Wandering Jew – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Pink wandering jew plant|
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
Tradescantia Nanouk, Pink Wandering Jew – Plant-32%All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
Tradescantia Nanouk, Pink Wandering Jew – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Pink wandering jew plant 2 Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
Tradescantia Nanouk (Tradescantia albiflora ‘Nanouk’), also known as Fantasy Venice, is a special type of spiderwort plant that’s become a must-have for plant lovers. Pink, white, purple, and green stripes pattern its lush leaves on upright stems. Under the right conditions, it can grow as a hanging plant and you’ll even find small white and yellow flowers emerging from its pink buds during the growing season.
|Common Name||Pink wandering jew, Tradescantia Nanouk, Fantasy Venice|
|Maximum Reachable Height||12-24 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Tradescantia Nanouk Special Feature
Attractive Colorful foliage
Tradescantia Nanouk Uses
- Best for small pots and for hanging baskets.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.