Jatropha, Nettlespurge Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Jatropha Variegated- Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5 inches)|₹460.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Medicinal Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Jatropha, Nettlespurge Plant-46%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Plant-26%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/08/18
Sr No. Item name 1 Variegated Elephant Bush (Plant ht. is around 10cm) 2 Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
It has a short trunk that is swollen at the base, erect red clusters of small flowers borne most of the year, and three- to five-lobed palmate (fanlike) leaves. Much like other members of the family Euphorbiaceae, members of the genus Jatropha contain several toxic compounds. It is a evergreen woody shrub. Its leaves are 3-lobed, variegated with yellowish blotches. The flowers are borne in clusters on long stalks. anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-oxidant, anti-diarrheal, anti-bacterial properties.
Caring of Jatropha Plant
- Keep the plant in full sunlight or in semi-shade
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight during summers.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- It is desirable for its ornamental foliages and flowers.
- Used for planting in parks and gardens.
- It has several medicinal properties.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts
Ficus microcarpa (Ficus Westland Bonsai, Chinese Gem Tree)-31%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots
Square Glass Succulent Arrangement : 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm-10%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Study table plants, Table top plants
Silver Squill, Ledebouria socialis – Plant-20%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg : Succulent Plant-38%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Prairie Gentian, lisianthus- Plant (Any Colour)-22%