**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Neem Tree
|Common Name||Azadirachta indica, Nimtree, Indian Lilac, Neem.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 30 m|
|Flower Colour||white or pale yellow|
|Bloom Time||Seasonal bloomer|
|Difficulty Level||easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done at young stage.
- Allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Also, prepare the soil with fertilizers and plant feed before planting the tree.
- Apply the organic fertilizer in the spring season.
Neem tree is easily propagated with seeds. Monsoon is the best season for seeds sowing. The neem tree thrives in most soils, even saline, and alkaline ones, but it does better on dry, poor, rocky soils than on the wet ground. The roots can penetrate a hard clay pan, which tends to increase soil fertility and helps to neutralize acidic soils.
Sunlight Full sun to part shade Watering Moderately Soil Well drained soil Temperature 25 to 35 degree C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer
This evergreen tree is highly resistant to drought.
- Neem kills cancer, supreme anti-microbial/anti-infection, removes calcification of all kinds, supreme skin healer, anti-dandruff, supreme oral care, blood cleanser, blood-sugar balancer, kills scabies, dust mites, & bed bugs
- Note: Please consult with the specialist first before using.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.