Croton Plant, Mammy Croton – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Mammy Croton Plant|
|2||Grow Bag (5″)|₹350.00
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Mammy Croton – Plant-26%
About Croton Plant
Croton Plant is house plants that normally has variegated leaves with shades of yellow, red, and green. They were originally found in Indonesia so they do well in the warm climates of our houses.
‘Mammy’ Croton has all of the great care-free features of standard croton with beautiful color foliage. As an added twist, the foliage has a quirky, corkscrew-like growth habit. A spectacular accent for indoors or use outdoors in warm weather to create huge color impact.
|Common Name||Croton, Zanzibar Croton|
|Maximum Reachable Height||6-8 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Croton Plant Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged croton plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Croton Plant
It is an air purifier indoor plant with bright colour foliage.
Ornamental uses of Croton Plant
- Can be used for Container, Foundation, Hedges, Houseplant, Mixed Border, Screening, etc
Check out other Croton Plants. Click Here!!
All Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Succulent Plant Bundle – Pack of 4-15%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia obtusifolia – Plant-17%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Begonia Angel Wing- Plant-45%
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants for Balcony
Champion palm, Hypophorbe lagenicaulis – Plant-22%