Mehandi, Heena – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Mehandi, Heena – Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5″)|₹350.00
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Mehandi, Heena – Plant-15%
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Prosopis Cineraria, Shami, Sami – Plant-25%
Color your hands and hair naturally by growing an excellent Mehndi plant.
Mehndi is a perennial shrub in Lythraceae family. It is glabrous and multi branched, with spine tipped branchlets. The leaves grow opposite each other on the stem. Leaves are glabrous, elliptical and lanceolate.
Mehndi flowers have four sepals and petals are ovate, with white or red stamens found in pairs on the rim of the calyx tube.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.