Ardisia Crenata, Christmas Berry- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Adrisa crenata– Plant|
|2||Plastic pot/ Grow Bag|₹1,200.00
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Room corner plants
Ardisia Crenata, Christmas Berry- Plant-50%All Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Room corner plants
Ardisia Crenata, Christmas Berry- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/12
Sr No. Item name 1 Adrisa crenata– Plant 2 Plastic pot/ Grow BagSKU: n/a
Ardisia crenata is a species of flowering plant in the primrose family, Primulaceae, that is native to East Asia. It is known by a variety of names such as Christmas berry, Australian holly, coral ardisia, coral bush, coralberry, coralberry tree, hen’s-eyes, and spiceberry. Leaves are dark green, thick, glossy, and have tightly waved edges The flowers are small, white or reddish, fragrant, and form clusters. The fruit is a glossy, bright red drupe. It is a upright perennial shrub that grows 1.5–6 feet tall.
This plant prefers partial to full shade. Harsh sunlight may cause foliage burn.
christmas berry thrives in fertile, well-drained soil.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of Monstera deliciosa and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Bright red attractive berries.
Checkout other plants which prefers low light conditions. CLICK HERE
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Corpuscularia lehmanni, Ice Plant- Succulent Plant-47%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Parlour Palm, Chamaedorea elegans – Plant-20%