Brahma Kamal, Queen of the Night- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Brahma Kamal- Plant|
|2||Basic Plastic Pot|
₹340.00 – ₹590.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Ornamental Plants
Brahma Kamal, Queen of the Night- Plant-58%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine – Plant-23%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Raat Ki Rani, Raat Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine – Plant-39%
It rarely blooms and only at night, and its flowers wilt before dawn.
The stems are erect, ascending, scandent, or sprawling and profusely branched.
Brahma Kamal has been named after Brahma, the deity who created the universe.
It takes two hours or so for it to bloom fully to 8 inches in diameter.
This night-blooming flower is known for its sweet fragrance and lily-white flowers.
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Place your plant three feet away from a window with direct sunlight or diffuse the light.
- Soil should be light, airy soil that drains well.
- The soil must hold moisture but drain quickly.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Flowers only blooms at night.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.