Magnolia Soulangeana, Chinese Magnolia- Plant
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Adenium Plant, Desert Rose (Any Color ) – Plant-24%
Magnolia is a deciduous shrub that can evolve into a small tree. It can grow upto a height of 4m tall, which is considerably smaller than other Magnolia varieties. The trees bloom in early spring and bear large purple flowers that look like buds. These flowers form the primary attraction of the plant and make it look beautiful. Magnolia is a pretty hard plant and doesn’t require a lot of pampering. It can grow well in cold climates and can even survive frost.
Magnolia likes the soil to be fairly moist. A well-drained soil mix with rich nutrients will be ideal for the magnolia liliiflora plant.
It prefers full sunlight.
Since the plant prefers moist soil, you need to water it every day. Do not let the topsoil stay dry for too long.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April – August) feed the Adenium plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Require natural direct light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Well draining and nutrient-rich soil
|18 to 35 degrees Celsius.
|Use any organic fertilizer.
Plant Special Feature
Beautiful flowering plant.
- It brings the vibrant beauty to your various types of gardens
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Crossandra, firecracker flower (Crossandra infundibuliformis)- Plant-48%
Gift Section, Home Decor, Planter Shelf, Wall Decor, Wooden
Handcrafted Multicoloured Wooden Hexagonal Wall Shelves (Set of 5)-47%