The Radermachera, China Doll plant is a very popular houseplant. It is a fairly compact plant that has became very popular due to high tolerance of low humidity in air.
The Radermachera, China doll is a great house plant with attractive foliage. This plant is like a tree, with attractive, glossy, mid-green leaves divided into leaflets. This plant remains fairly compact and it is easy to look after.
Young China doll plants are small and compact, making them perfect desk decor or a lovely addition to brightly lit counter tops, tables, or window sills. More mature plants can be used to help cover blank, empty walls, to soften the harsh lines of large furniture, or fill empty corner.
|Maximum Reachable Height
||Easy to grow
Radermachera Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Radermachera, China Doll Plant
A China Doll plant is a non- poisonous houseplant.
Ornamental uses of Radermachera, China Doll Plant
- It is an excellent house plant.
- Use it as a small shade tree for lawns or to brighten up tables and window sills
- It can also be used for covering empty walls
Check out other foliage plants here. Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.