Morpankhi, Thuja Compacta – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹400.00
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Morpankhi, Thuja Compacta – Plant-13%
Morpankhi is a perennial plant found in every small orchard. It is considered very auspicious to plant Morpankhi’s plant in the house. It is said that if you plant Morpankhi plant at home, then you will get success in everything. Which suits the indoor environment and enhances the beauty of the surrounding area. This natural plant has beautiful green leaves that can grow in low light or even under direct sunlight.
Thuja are evergreen trees with stringy-textured reddish-brown bark. The shoots are flat, with side shoots only in a single plane.
The tubular flowers are violetish white in the throat with streaks of violet. The flower throat is also hairy. Thuja are evergreen trees growing from 10 to 200 feet (3.0 to 61.0 metres) tall, with stringy-textured reddish-brown bark. The shoots are flat, with side shoots only in a single plane.
|Common Name||Morpankhi, Thuja|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Upto 61 meters|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural direct sunlight is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Beautiful canopy. Morphankhi has all leaves and branchlets in one plane.
It is drought tolerant plant.
Suitable for Container and for gardens.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.