Impatiens flowers are bright and cheerful annuals that can light up any dark and shady part of your garden. Impatiens is also known as “Busy Lizzie,” and its name is a Latin word that describes the way its seeds shoot out of its pods when ripe (the slightest touch can make a ripe impatiens seed pod burst open and scatter its seeds). Generally, impatiens like shade and moisture.
Impatiens (Any Color) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Impatiens (Any Color) – Plant|
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Impatiens (Any Color) – Plant-17%
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Flower Colour||white, red, pink, violet, coral, purple, and yellow|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Can be use as bedding plants, border plants, or in containers.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Sweet autumn clematis (Clematis terniflora) – Plant-38%
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Medicinal Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ginkgo biloba, Maidenhair tree – Plant-42%
Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Tagar Mini, Dwarf Chandni- Plant-15%
All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Pots
Senecio jacobsenii, Trailing Jade Plant-39%