Passion Flower, Passiflora- Plant
Note: This Product is only for delivery in Delhi NCR region.
The bracts of Passiflora foetida are covered by hairs which exude a sticky fluid. Passion flower (Passiflora spp.) is a climbing vine with red, white and purple flowers. The chemicals in passion flower have calming effects. It is a rapid-growing, tendril-climbing vine which is woody in warm winter climates and herbaceous (dies to the ground) in cold winter climates.
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- Can tolerate partial shade.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
- Attractive foliage and flowers.
- It is an excellent plant for growing in pots for patio or houseplant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.