Rudraksha Tree – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Rudrakasha Tree- Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5 inches)|₹450.00
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
Chant mantras of god Shiva with a pure prayer beads by growing an spectacular Rudraksh plant at your home.
Rudraksh is a large evergreen broad leaved tree in Elaeocarpaceae family. It is an evergreen tree with cylindrical trunk. Its section is circular. The bark is greyish white and rough in texture with small vertical lenticel and narrow horizontal furrows.
The leaves of Rudraksh are shining green and serrulate in shape. The flowers are ovoid, conical and elongate nearly 1 to 2 cm in diameter. Rudraksha seeds are covered by an outer husk of blue color when fully ripe, and for this reason, are also known as blueberry beads.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Flower Colour||Yellow color.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for this plant to grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot/re-plant for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Rudraksh Special Feature
- The plant is used as sacred and also as ornamental plant.
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape tree.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Herb Plants, Outdoor Plants
Rama Tulsi Plant, Holy Basil, Ocimum sanctum (Green) – Plant-7%
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Baby Croton (Codiaeum variegatum) – Plant-24%
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Acalypha Copper Plant, Acalypha Twisted Red – Plant-25%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Rex Begonia (Mix Variety) – Plant-28%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Rex Begonia (Mix Variety) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/07/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Rex Begonia (Any Variety)- Plant 2 Comes in a Grow Bag (4″-5″)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass Vase-12%All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass VaseEstimated delivery date 2022/07/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo 2 Round Glass BowlSKU: n/a