All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Graptosedum Francesco Baldi – Succulent Plant-9%
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH A TERRACOTTA POT AND SAUCER**
About Graptosedum Species
|Common Name||Sedum weinbergii, Mother-of-pearl-plant and Ghost plant.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||6 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Graptosedum Species Care
This plant can be grown from leaf cuttings. Pull a leaf from the main stem, leave it to dry for a day, then place it on the surface of the growing medium. The growing medium should be light and well drained, you can use a mixture of soil, sand and compost. The leaf will form roots and eventually, a small rosette will appear at the base. It requires minimum 10 degrees C temperature and partial sun to form roots and new growth. Remove and pot up the new plant when well rooted. Water the new plant regularly.
Sunlight Full sun to partial shade, at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight per day. Watering Moderately Soil Well drained soil. Temperature 22 to 35 degrees C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer in spring.
Graptosedum Species Uses
- This plant with its pale blue-green leaves can be used as contrasting foliage in succulent plantings, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings
- It is also pretty used as edging for dry borders and in rock gardens
- It can be kept in pots too, provided the soil drains well
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Yellow Peanut Cactus, Corn cactus – Plant-36%
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Boxwood Buxus – Plant-15%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Mammillaria durangensis – Plant-36%
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Acalypha Copper Plant, Acalypha Twisted Red – Plant-25%