All Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Schefflera arboricola (Green) or Dwarf Umbrella Tree- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Schefflera – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹300.00
Schefflera arboricola is a flowering plant in the family Araliaceae, native to Taiwan as well as Hainan. Its common name is dwarf umbrella tree, as it appears to be a smaller version of the umbrella tree, Schefflera actinophylla.
|Common Name||Dwarf Umbrella Tree|
|Maximum Reachable Height||–|
|Flower Color||white, pink or red|
Planting And Care
- Plants are medium light plants, which means that they need bright but indirect light.
- A common complaint about schefflera plants is that they get leggy and floppy.
- This problem is caused by too little light.
- Making sure that you are growing schefflera in the right kind of light will help prevent leggy growth. On the other side, you do not want to place a schefflera houseplant in direct, bright light, as this will burn the leaves.
- Plant schefflera in a rich, loose potting media with moist compost.
- A well-draining sandy loam soil with an acidic to slightly alkaline pH is ideal.
- Avoid planting in a location where the soil becomes too wet or waterlogged.
- Be aware that watering correctly will help to keep your schefflera houseplant healthy.
- To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Often, people will over water their schefflera plant and this will eventually kill it.
- Yellow leaves that fall off the plant is a sign that you may be watering too much.
Application of Fertilizer
You do not need to fertilize your schefflera, but if you would like to, you can give it a half solution water soluble fertilizer once a year.
- Repotting a Schefflera should be done when the container is crowded. In the wild, in-ground plants can reach 8 feet (2 m.) in height but you can easily keep it smaller by tip pruning. Transplanting a potted Schefflera will encourage new growth and keep the root system happy.
- According to the concepts of traditional Chinese medicine, schefflera has bitter, sweet and warm properties, and is associated with the Liver meridian.
- Its main functions are to promote the circulation of the blood and to alleviate pain. sore and/or swollen throat.
- It can also help to relieve asthma
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Succulent Arrangement with Chocolates – Valentine’s Day Gift ComboAll Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Succulent Arrangement with Chocolates – Valentine’s Day Gift ComboEstimated delivery date 2023/06/11
Product Contains :
- 1 Spotted Small Round Ceramic Pot
- 3 Succulents (As per availability)
- 2 Dairy Milk Chocolate
- Greeting card
Note : THIS WILL BE A DIY SUCCULENT ARRANGMENT FOR PAN INDIA EXCEPT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD & DEHRADUN.SKU: n/a
Be the first to review “Schefflera arboricola (Green) or Dwarf Umbrella Tree- Plant”
You must be logged in to post a review.