All Plants, Grow Bags
Fabric Grow Bag (5″)
₹240.00 – ₹340.00
About Grow Bags
A grow bag is a planter, which is used for growing various plants, from your ornamental plants to vegetable plants. These are made from fabric hence, eco-friendly. Grow bags were first produced in the 1970s for home use, but their use has since spread into market gardening and farming.
Advantages of a Fabric Grow Bag
- These are easy to move thus, perfect for transportation.
- Their fabric nature prevents root rot and overwatering
- They are air pruning and breathable in nature.
- The material is Highly Durable, Eco Friendly & Non- Plastic.
- These fabric Grow bags can be used for more than 5 years.
- Ideal for growing all types of plants, vegetables, herbs, flowers in all-weather conditions.
- Light in weight and foldable and can be placed in small spaces.
- Each Grow Bag is stitched carefully with Polyester Thread making them Durable & Long Lasting.
Pack of 4, Pack of 6
Diameter: 5 Inches
Height: 7 Inches
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- 4.98 rating from 57 reviews
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Elephant bush, Jade plant – Succulent Plant-36%
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Trumpet Vine, Campsis radicans- Plant-42%
Be the first to review “Fabric Grow Bag (5″)”
You must be logged in to post a review.