₹290.00 – ₹980.00
- Hydrotons are great water absorbers, it collects the excess water and stores it for later use.
- It prevents roots from being damaged due to excess water.
- Generally, clay pebbles are used as a base layer or alongside to help plants get the proper amount of water and air through it
- Clay can be used on its own for growing plants
- It can also be mixed with soil and other growing media.
- Hydroton is used widely in hydroponics and aquaponics.
HOW TO USE
Rinse the clay balls thoroughly before using
Soak the balls for at least six hours to 24 hours.
Remove the plants and rinse occasionally.
Add a small amount of nutrients after rinsing your pebbles.
Give starting your seeds a try using clay balls.
You can crush the medium to increase saturation or you can keep them whole, use small net pots, and cover the seed with a couple of pebbles.
Don’t let the pebbles dry out.
Don’t use a regular pot unless you have a dedicated water source.
Using regular pots can sometimes lead to algae and draining issues.
Don’t use the pebbles as a substitute for soil outdoors.