Soil & Fertilizers, Soil Care
Soil for succulent
₹180.00 – ₹760.00
|Succulents grow best in a porous sandy potting soil, so amending your potting soil with sand is super important..|
PERLITE OR PUMICE
|Perlite is a very lightweight organic soil amendment. It’s the white pieces that look like Styrofoam that you see in many commercial potting mixes.|
|COCO PEAT||It is the coarse fibers removed from the coconut husk. It is a wonderful organic soil amendment for gardening, it holds moisture well, while releasing it easily and draining well. Most important, it accepts water well once it is dry.|
|PACKING||It comes in a transparent plastic bag and is rated per kg.|
|Size||1 Kg, 2 Kg, 5 Kg|
- Keep this product away from the reach of children below 3 years
- Environment friendly Excellent water holding capacityOrganic Provides best environment to the plants rootsNo harmful chemicalsCan be used to grow all type of plantsSpecially formulatedExcellent air porosity
- This soil does not contain any specialized fertilizer like flowering or fruiting boosters.
- Store this soil in cool & dry place.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- 4.98 rating from 57 reviews
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
Plectranthus, Spur Flower ‘Mona Lavender’-Plant-31%All Plants, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
Plectranthus, Spur Flower ‘Mona Lavender’-PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/06/11
Sr No. Item name 1 Mona Lavender– Plant 2 Plastic PotSKU: n/a
Be the first to review “Soil for succulent”
You must be logged in to post a review.