Hibiscus (Big Flower) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Hibiscus (Big flower)- Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5 inches)/ Plastic pot|₹480.00
All Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (Big Flower) – Plant-19%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (pink) – Plant-8%
|Common Name||China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 4.5 meters.|
|Flower Colour||Yellow color, orange, red, white|
|Bloom Time||Throughout the year.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Hibiscus Special Feature
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape shrubs in the warmer parts
- Hibiscus tea lowers body temperature Hibiscus flower oil Promotes Hair Growth and Prevents Premature Hair Graying Note: The following information is general guidelines
- Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Haworthia cooperi var.obtusa – Succulent Plant-31%
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – Plant-28%All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/09/30
Sr No. Product Name 1 Bolivian Wandering Jew – Plant (8-10 cm) 2 Grow Bag (4 inches)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Medicinal Plants
Plants for Good Luck (Plant Bundle) – Pack of 3-4%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sedum tetractinum, Coral Reef- Succulent Plant-11%