Button Daisy, Bellis spp. – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Button daisy plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
About Button Daisy
Bellis are perennials that reach an height of about 20 cm (four inches) and flower from the late spring through to the beginning of summer. The common names for Bellis include Daisy, Bachelor’s button, Meadow daisy and English daisy. They have solitary flowers of white, pink or red. They make good plants for rockeries.
|Common Name||Button Daisy, Bachelor’s button, Meadow daisy and English daisy|
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||January – April|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least 4-5 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Button Daisy Special Feature
Beautiful and showy flowers.
Button Daisy Uses
- They are commonly successfully used as pot plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.