Phlox paniculata, Garden Phlox (Any Color)- Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Phlox Plant (10-15cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Phlox are favorite choice from ground cover blooming in early spring to the tall phlox blooming in mid- to late summer. These plants produce many star-shaped, colorful flowers when in bloom. Phlox plant is very low maintenance and have a lovely fragrance.
Use them in mass plantings, cottage garden, meadow gardens, cut flower gardens and containers, or wherever where you need to add a punch of color. Because garden phlox is available in a wide range of heights, you can find varieties perfect for the front of the border, back of the border, and anywhere in between.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Feb- July|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least 4-5 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Phlox Special Feature
Beautiful and showy flowers.
- They are commonly successfully used as pot plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.